FIVE PRINCIPLES FUND
“A collective global effort with Thomians in Sri Lanka & Overseas, in securing Development Capital to ensure St Thomas College flourishes as a premiere private educational institute in Sri Lanka for the next 100 years, by launching the 5 Principles Fund”, under the STC 2020 GFF Initiative.
To Launch the “5 PRINCIPLES FUND” AND TARGET RS 1.2 BILLION COLLECTIONS OVER 10 YEARS, to provide additional incomes of Rs 10.0 million monthly to college.
To cover 5 Key areas of Excellence such as;
- Teaching Staff,
- Sport & related Activities
- Maintenance, Upkeep & neighboring Property acquisitions
- Special Projects & CSR Initiatives
To nurture, develop and provide – WORLD CLASS FACILITIES, Services and Support to Build the THOMIAN BRAND as the premier educational brand in Sri Lanka, through the promotion and focus on the 5 Principle Areas of Activity highlighted above.
Thomians globally and nationally, can contribute Monthly, Qtly or Annually to this fund through a fixed Direct Debit favoring college, on their credit cards or through their banks.
VISION AND FOCUS
- To ensure that the 5 Value Principles are constantly supported by Skill sets, Innovation and Resourcing, so we remain a Leader in terms of educational Institutes in Sri Lanka.
- Make available a curriculum that is “pari passu” with global titans (E.g., Eton, Harrow, Geelong Grammar, Woodard Schools network, Millfield College, International Boys’ School Coalition etc.)
- To attract the best of teaching skills and to be able to hold onto and build on that Intellectual Capital, on a consistent and continuing basis.
- To periodically consider special projects and CSR initiatives that enhance the Thomian Brand.
A FIXED AMOUNT MONTHLY