To Target the Collection of a SLR Rs 1.2 Billion Fund over 10 Years – from Formation and Promulgation of the Fund in March 2020
Monthly contributions nationally and internationally – by direct debit
• Lump sum contributions from corporates and individuals
Secure tax deductions & exemption status for the STC 2020 GFF so as to facilitate generous contributions to the fund.
Establish a wall of grace to recognize all contributors
Establish the steering group (ideation, policy & strategy) and subsequently, the national and international working groups (execution) for each country / state
NATIONAL AND GLOBAL – MONTHLY COLLECTION FUND
- Each Thomian to contribute a minimum 5 Units each month (or Qtly or bi-annually as appropriate), to the STC 2020 Global Foundation Fund (GFF), through a Bankers standing Order / Direct Debit
- Contributions in Sri Lanka to be Rs 500.00, in UK L5.00, in US, Canada & Australia – $5.00 and in other international Territories – the equivalent of $5.00 as a monthly contribution
- For Silver and Gold Levels, a higher contribution threshold will be established.
- For Lump Sum Contributions (once off or Endowments), a similar analogy will be applied.
- Consideration of Non Thomian contributors (“Thomian families”) also permitted, as contributors to the 5 Principles Fund, under the STC 2020 GFF Initiative.
To consider an Endowment type approach for Families to BEQUEATH Properties (especially close to college), Family Fortunes and / or Inheritances, or other Lump Sum Investments of any Type, to Bolster the STC Global 2020 Fund
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT PLATFORMS
To work with the main international payment platforms to enable this operation & support College and ensure “reach out” to Thomians overseas.
A FIXED AMOUNT MONTHLY