STEERING GROUP & GOVERNANCE
Consequent to the covering approval obtained by Warden from the Board of Governors, a Steering Group has been set up, to give “Traction” to the Project Launch – targeted for the March 2020 Royal Thomian match.
|Fr Marc Billimoria||Warden||Chairman|
|Asanka Perera||Sub Warden||Member (Deputy to Warden)|
|Rajkumar Renganathan||Manager||Member (Board of Governors Member)|
|Arasu Saravanamuttu||Member (Founder)|
|Dr Rajan Saravanamuttu||Member (Founder)|
|Dr Pakiasothy Saravanamuttu||Member (Founder)|
|Randil Boteju||Member (Founder)|
|Ishan de Lanerolle||Member (Founder)|
|Senaka de Fonseka||Member|
- Management of STC 2020 GFF under a new Steering Group and new Trustees Board
Independent of Board of Governors, OBA, etc.
- Full Transparency & Accountability, Qtly Reporting & International Auditing
- Appointment of Reputed Trustees to implement & administer governance matters and supervise Banking and financial management globally.
- 5 Year & 10 Year Strategic Rolling Plan all published in advance, to enroll “contributors” with Vision & Objectives agreed upfront
- Relevant Strategic Objectives incorporated into STC 2020 GFF Master Plan for Financial Sustainability
- Initial Membership drive through STC OBA’s in Sri Lanka, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, London, Canada, USA, Middle East & other STC global linkages – whether OBA’s or otherwise.
- Linkage and support by the Diocese of Colombo to achieve Divinity Excellence through the college curriculum
COMPOSITION OF TRUSTEES BOARD
The Warden, Sub Warden, Manager (Board of Governors Member) and 4 Members to Be Nominated by The Warden and 3 members by the Sub Warden
A FIXED AMOUNT MONTHLY